Monday, November 7, 2016

Be Motivated Instead of Intimidated

                                         Hey Guys! Have you missed me?
Okay, so I know that I have disappeared for a while but classes have started and there have been some changes in my home front. It usually takes me a couple weeks to a month to really get me in the groove of my class schedule, so that has really taken up some of my time.
 And on my home front, my husband has recently quit his job to put his full effort into pursuing his Real Estate career. So with him being home it has been an adjustment period and we are now finally getting into the groove of things and will be creating a schedule.
 I have also been really been busy hosting guests in my home every week since September. So that doesn’t give a lot of time to write.
But I finally designated time to work on my blog.
Okay, so now that I have updated you on the reasoning behind my absence let me get you up to date on what is going on in my career. I am currently on the search for a photographer to get some headshots, I’ve been looking into taking some acting classes, and I have been filming and editing videos to post on Youtube. I finally posted the Introduction video to my YouTube Channel, which is an extension of my blog. So please be sure to go check it out and another one should be posted shortly.
                                         
                                            A Break From Reality #Welcome
Now I want to talk to you guys about something that I myself struggle with on a daily basis. I get very easily discouraged by other people’s success and I don’t think that is how it should be. Every day I think about what I want to accomplish, whether it be for my career, my looks, or my health , I get discouraged when I see someone out there who does it better than I do and I just end up giving up.
A prime example of this is with my Youtube Channel. I have for four years started and restarted my channel and what happens is I get super excited, come up with all these ideas, and then I start my research and look at other people’s channels and instantly get discouraged. I’d get discouraged for many reasons, whether it be my camera isn’t good enough, or my lighting sucks, or my make-up isn’t good enough, and I think you get the picture.
Recently though my thinking process has changed and I am so glad that it did. My thought is now, “Don’t be intimated or discourage by other people’s success but rather be inspired and motivated”.  All of these people that you look at that are successful in what you want to accomplish, have gotten there by working hard and not letting other people discourage them. Also remember that they had to start somewhere and most likely they started exactly where you are. So don’t be discouraged and give yourself some time to grow.

Alright, guys, I am back, so I will be seeing you next week. Until next time, Stay stress-free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment